Thursday, May 6, 2010

New Updates.....Finally

First and foremost... I apologize for my hiatus on posting on the blog.  I'm back on track... so you will be hearing from me much more in the months to come.  I've got several different posts coming up the next couple weeks I'm excited to share with you all.  But first things first.....
                                WE MISS SEEING ALL OF YOU!!!!
That being said, we are in the process of working on putting together an ICES get-together in June.  We are still working out some of the details, but more information will be coming shortly.  We can't wait to visit with all of you and see how you are doing in the cake world. :)  Publish Post

1 comment:

  1. So glad to see that there is something going on! I've been anxiously waiting for our Utah group to start scheduling something :)

    ReplyDelete