Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Chocolate Show Competitor--- Lori Rees






I was lucky to meet Lori last year at the Chocolate Show competition and was BLOWN AWAY by her chocolate work.  When I saw her piece this year, there was not a doubt in my mind that this was her work. Lori has been professionally trained and worked as a chocolatier in Vegas for many years.  Her cakes are beautiful, her chocolate skills are flawless.  We are lucky to have her among our group of ICES friends.

Lori was awarded 3rd place for her "Romeo and Juliet" cake as well as won for the "Chocolate" Category at this year's show. She also entered another chocolate beauty that showed off her talent once again.  This cake was titled, "Autumn In Rome"



It's always a treat when you get to see Lori's chocolate work.  You can see more of her cakes at: www.layerbylayercakes.com







1 comment:

  1. I was astounded when I saw this cake. Seriously. The most flawless execution of chocolate work I have ever seen. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete