Sunday, November 1, 2009

Welcome to the ICES-- Utah Chapter Blog!

Hello all..
We are so excited to get this blog up and running.  We hope this becomes a great place for all of us to get to know eachother and show off our work.  We will be spotlighting cake decorators from time to time.. and will ALWAYS be spotlighting cakes!
 Hope you enjoy!

FIRST AND FOREMOST..........
 We wanted to THANK. THANK. THANK  our previous ICES leadership.  Carrie, Loni and Kelly have been amazing the past couple years.  We appreciate all the work they put into our local chapter.  Thank you Carrie for all the great get togethers in your beautiful shop, Thank you Loni for keeping us informed with all the ICES news and inspiring us to love cake decorating at every age and Thank you Kelly for all the amazing emails that kept us all in the "know".  I will try and keep it up as good as you did.
  Thank you all for all so much!

2 comments:

  1. Hello ICES members,
    I am so happy to have a way to contact everyone at the same time what a great idea this blog is. I thought that it would be useful as a way to see if you have tools, supplies, or any misc. cake decorating items to sale or trade that you no longer need or use. Or if you need a particular item someone here may no longer want/ need. I know at our last meeting some people brought items in to clear out and we can also do that here. I am in need right now of a sea shell mold for gumpaste if anyone has one they would like to get rid of please contact me at (801) 682-2154. Thanks so much, Elisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Utah ICES friends! I just thought I would leave my first comment and let you know how excited I am about this new blog. I think the more we share the better we will all be.

    Thanks for putting this together.

    Amelia Carbine
    Frosted Fantasy Cakes

    ReplyDelete